Reservation 120 minutes in advance,
delivery within 90 minutes.
PRIO EXPRESS responds customer demands with full force on speed, such as a sudden demand for shipping,
a need for quick delivery as soon as possible, etc.
- Reservations can be made up to 120 minutes prior to flight departure.
- Consignments can be accepted up to 60 minutes prior to flight departure.
- Cargo can be delivered within 90 minutes of flight arrival.
Three Strengths of PRIO EXPRESS
Consignments can be accepted up to 120 minutes prior to flight departure.
Consignments can be accepted up to 120 minutes prior to flight departure, so that PRIO EXPRESS meets customers' sudden demand for shipping.
Consignments can be accepted up to 60 minutes prior to flight departure.
Consignments can be accepted up to 60 minutes prior to flight departure, so that time for cargo transportation is drastically reduced.
Cargo can be delivered within 90 minutes of flight arrival.
Cargo of PRIO EXPRESS takes top priority for unloading, so that the cargo becomes ready for handing over AWB and other documents, and customs declaration within 90 minutes after arrival.
PRIO EXPRESS significantly reduces the time for cargo transportation.
Your cargo is guaranteed to be loaded on your reserved flight. Even if the flight is subject to weight limits due to bad weather, your cargo is loaded.
A certain freight cost is returned to the forwarder that prepared the AWB under the following conditions.
- Cargo was not loaded on a reserved flight.
- Cargo was not ready for customs declaration even 4 hours after the scheduled flight arrival time. (Arrival time is certified by the time that appears on the shipping status confirmation page of the ANA Cargo website.)
Provided, however, that any delay or schedule change due to the following reasons is not applicable:
- Inevitable force caused by natural disaster, war, strike, and riot (terrorism.)
- Cargo that was carried in by a shipper did not meet the conditions of READY FOR CARRIAGE.
- Delay of reserved flight was apparent when the shipper made the reservation, and the shipper accepted the delay.
For the amount of refund and procedures, please ask each ANA Cargo office.
[Shipper] Please contact each freight forwarder (or air cargo agent) directly for reservations for cargo transportation.
|Reservation||Up to 120 minutes prior to scheduled departure time|
|Acceptance||Up to 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure time|
|Delivery||Ready for handing over AWB and other documents, and customs declaration within 90 minutes after arrival|
- *Fresh food for the US becomes ready to be quarantined within 90 minutes after arrival.
- *If the flight arrives outside of customs service hours, it may not be possible to deliver your cargo within the prescribed time.
- *Local standard time of each arrival airport is applied.
- *Acceptance time of cargo requiring screening varies depending on the airport.
For more details, please refer to the following.
Items Acceptable/Airline Route
|Items Acceptable||General cargo and fresh food (excluding cargo with dry ice for cooling)|
|Items Not Acceptable||Cargo requiring careful handing, such as dangerous goods (including dry ice for cooling), animals, plants, valuables, and dead bodies|
|Weight/Size Limits||300 kg per AWB
Up to 100 kg per cargo and limited to the size that can be loaded in the bulk of the aircraft
*The maximum weight varies depending on the airport.
Airline Route/Freight Cost
|Airline Route||ANA Group airlines|
|Freight cost||140% of ANA general freight cost as a priority freight cost|
Documents below are required for PRIO EXPRESS
A general AWB is available.
Please note the following points for preparing AWBs.
|Labels||Please attach general labels and labels exclusive for PRIO EXPRESS on the cargo. Or, please attach PRIO labels included MAWB on the cargo.|
Labels exclusive for PRIO EXPRESS are downloaded here.