Japan Sales Branch
AWB must be attached on your loading cargo and accepted at the place and time indicated below.
* Customers using PRIO Service
Attach appropriate PRIO label, accordingly to the shipment, along with the usual master label on your cargo.
Or attach "PRIO label combined with MAWB label" to the shipment.
Download PRIO Label
Location and Contact Information for Acceptance
ANA Warehouse No.7 (CARGO7)
|Location||ANA Export Cargo Warehouse Building, Cargo No. 7, Narita International Airport 2022-1, Aza-Dainoda, Komaino, Narita-shi, Chiba, Japan|
|TEL||81-476-34-7670* Please call 81-476-32-5200 if you have questions about imports.|
Acceptance Office Hours
|When cargo gets loaded to a passenger airplane||120 minutes prior to departure time|
|When cargo gets loaded to a Freighter of BR aircraft||180 minutes prior to departure time|
* Cargo should be accepted a day prior to a flight departure on the following morning.
* Please bring your cargo to the office as early as possible in order to avoid last-minute congestion.
Ordering Your Air Waybill
Orders to your Bill of Carriage can be made at ANA TICKET CENTER.
ANA TICKET CENTER
|Address||3-3-2 Haneda airport, Ota-ku, Tokyo 144-8515|
|Office Hours||9:00-12:00 / 13:00-17:00(monday to friday (JST))|
To Verify Loading
Verification of PRIO/ANA Cargo, click here.
- Loading Status of RFS(FH) beyond CDG
- Loading Status of RFS(QJ)LAX, SFO
- Loading Status of MU Flight(CHINA EASTERN)beyond SHA,PVG
- Loading Status of AA departed from HNL to LAX
- Loading Status of QR flight beyond DOH
- Loading Status of UPS(5X)