International Cargo handling at Kansai International Airport (KIX)
Thank you very much for the continuous support of ANA Cargo.
Our facilities and warehouse are heavily damaged due to the heavy flood caused by Typhoon No. 21.
And we still cannot handle International cargo as usual, because of the lack of electric power and communications now.
But we have completed the inventory of cargo which stored at our warehouse, we will start to deliver them to the customers at KIX.
We still stop the new booking and acceptance of cargo from/to KIX.
We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
- Starting date： SEP, 18th 2018
- Operation: Deliver export and Import cargo stored at our KIX warehouse
- Operating hours: 09:00-15:00
- Contact: Export cargo 072-434-8660
Import cargo 072-434-8680
(1)Warehouse: We cannot handle as usual due to the lack of electric power and we cannot fix the date when we will resume the normal operation at the warehouse.
(2)Cargo: Most of cargo which stored at our warehouse are damaged due to the flood.
(1) Early delivery is appreciated to restore the warehouse and operation.
(2) Operating vehicle and equipment is limited and we cannot operate the custom inspection and the transportation between warehouses.
(3) Some operations are limited due to the lack of communications.