Announcement for IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) 63rd edition
Please be informed that some handling procedures are changed in accordance with IATA DGR 63rd edition effective January 1st, 2022 as following.
1. PI965 and PI968 Section II
- PI965 and PI968 have been revised to delete Section II from these two packing instructions.The following items related to Section II have also been corrected.
- 1.6.1 Adequate Instructions
- SP A334 Transport on Pax aircraft
- 22.214.171.124.1 Lithium Battery Mark
- Table 9.1.A Acceptance procedure summary
- Table 9.5.A DG not required on NOTOC
However, there is a transition period until March 31, 2022, during which the cargo may be transported as Section II.
We kindly ask for your confirmation that you necessarily check IATA DGR 63rd edition because the above information are not completely covered IATA DGR 63rd edition.
Your kind understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.