Notification of Vietnam Customs New Rule
Please be informed that the Advance Manifest System will go live in Hanoi (HAN), Vietnam effective from 20 Jun, 2016. From this date on, pre-arrival information for shipments into Hanoi Noi Bai Airport (HAN) must be provided electronically at least 180 minutes prior to arrival at the airport of unloading. If the required data is not provided, shipments may be delayed, refused or penalized by the Vietnam Customs.
- 1) Effective Date
- From 20 Jun, 2016
- 2) Subject Freight
- Applies to all freight offloaded in HAN
- 3) Required messages and information
a) Following messages and message versions are recommended.
- ・FWB message version 16
- ・FHL message version 4
b) Freight forwarders are required to provide accurate description in each mandatory entry - particularly,
- (1) Commodity Name,
- (2) Consignee Name - on the messages in accordance with the published guidelines. Key entries including the two primary items will be screened for verification in rigid manner as part of strengthened risk management of Vietnam Customs.
- 4) Acceptance
- In case manual data entry is needed, we offer our staff to arrange input. In this case, please provide extra Master Air Waybill copy and House Manifest copy.
- 5) Others
- a) Please contact local ANA Sales staff for the data transmission charges.
- b) ANA will not be responsible for the delay, refuse or penalty from the Vietnam Customs caused by the customers' false entry or incorrect data transmission.