EXPRESS Cargo Destined for PVG (Shanghai Pudong International Airport)
We thank you for your continued support for ANA Cargo.
Please be informed that EXPRESS cargo will be made a sharp distinction from other shipments following the Shanghai (PVG) Customs order. We inform you of our handling of EXPRESS cargo as following.
Your understanding and cooperation in this matter will be highly appreciated.
- 1. Effective Date
- Effective Immediately (PVG Customs will shift to strict regulation from 01 February, 2016)
- 2. Applicable Flights
- ANA flights to PVG (Including flight via Okinawa Hub)
- 3. Applicable Shipments
- EXPRESS cargo
*Shipment which must be delivered to exclusive express warehouse
- 4. Reservation
1) Please inform our sales or reservation agent that applicable shipment are Express shipment.
2) Please enter 3 letter code "PVX" on "Special Handling Code" when reservation made through eAcross.
- 5. Completion of Air Waybill
- 3 letter code "PVX" which indicates EXPRESS cargo shall be inserted in "Handling Information Box".
*For ANA Priority product "PRIO EXPRESS" shall be inserted in "Accounting Information Box" as in the past.