Response to China customs regulations in Shenyang Airport (SHE) and Chengdu Airport(CTU)
In accordance with China customs regulations, ANA is announcing a policy to the following effect in Shenyang Airport and Chengdu Airport.
- ◆ Commencement date
- - To / Via SHE and CTU
Mandatory Implementation date: April 18, 2014 (Date of arrival at SHE and CTU)
- - To / Via TSN , HGH
As soon as the system infrastructure at the customhouse of above regions is constructed, the new operation will start.
- - To / Via PVG , SHA , PEK , XMN , TAO, CAN, DLC
- Already introduced.
- ◆ Request to Customers
- 1)Please provide extra House Manifest copy attached to Air Waybill and submit to ANA and/or ANA's GHC.
- 2)Using the electric transmission (e.g. TRAXSON, CCS), please submit House Air Waybill data [FHL] to ANA system.
* House Manifest have to include the information about "Shipper's name, address, Country, ZIP/Postal Code" and "Consignee's name & address, Country, ZIP/Postal Code ".
- ◆ Cut-off Time to Acceptance of House Information:
＊Should the house information not be transmitted as required, there may be any penalties.
- ◆ Others:
- a)ANA will charge JPY500/per HAWB in case manual data entry is needed.JPY150/per HAWB for the data sent from system provider. This amount will only apply to the freight originated from Japan. Please contact to local ANA Sales staff for transmission charges in other countries.
- b)If ANA receives any penalties from China Customs due to customers' error, ANA may request the compensation to customers according to Conditions of carriage.
Your kind cooperation and understanding are highly appreciated.
ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS CO.,LTD.