Submission of information of Import of Dangerous Goods to Shenzhen (SZX) customs prior to departure (As of 26OCT)
Please be informed that the requirements to be submitted to Shenzhen Customs for transporting Dangerous Goods to SZX have been partially changed since the last announcement.
We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
1. Effective Date
From shipment loading on NH931/07 November 2022
Dangerous Goods information for SZX must be provided to the ANA sales representative at least 72 hours (business day) prior to departure as follows:
* Declaration Form is required regardless of whether similar Dangerous Goods have been transported in the past 6 months.
* Section-II lithium batteries (ELI, ELM) are EXCLUDED from the above.
- Provide accurate Dangerous Goods information (to be filled out in attachment form Rev2 in Chinese)
- In the event of incorrect/inadequate information being submitted, shipments may be stopped at the destination and/or cause a delay in clearance/delivery of cargo.
- Please provide information on the Consignee Dangerous Goods representative who can be always contacted. Failure to provide this information may result in denial of transport authorization.
お客様用申請フォーム_Declaration Form for Customer_Rev2.xlsx
For more details, please do not hesitate to contact our local sales representatives.
Your kind cooperation and understanding are greatly appreciated.