Cargo Document Handling to Dalian (DLC) airport (As of 15JUL)
Cargo Document Transportation to Dalian Airport (DLC) is now restricted as we shared before. In view of the current situation, we would like to announce the following changes in the handling of documents.
We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
- Restrictions on transportation of cargo-related documents to DLC are in effect from Saturday, February 19, 2022. (Details: https://www.anacargo.jp/en/news/220217_E.html)
- On Monday, July 25, 2022, we will dispose of the following subject documents that were brought in and left at our Narita Airport warehouse after the start date of the above restriction.
2. Subject Documents
Documents pertaining to cargo loaded on DLC flights (NH903 and NH8501) operated between Sat, February 19, 2022, and Mon, July 11, 2022 (A set of related documents such as AWBs and HAWBs of cargoes for DLC that have been brought into ANA)
3. For correspondence after Monday, July 25, 2022
- For documents of cargoes to be loaded on after Monday, July 11, 2022, we are planning to dispose of documents held at NRT for at least 2 weeks after the departure date after the cargo has been loaded.
- We will periodically dispose of the documents, when you bring in documents of cargoes to DLC, only the MAWB and the HAWB with the SHIPPER's address details can be brought in as photocopies.
- For Dangerous Goods cargo, in addition to the AWB and HAWB with the SHIPPER's address details, please bring in a complete set of the Dangerous Goods Declaration Form and other documents required by the IATA DGR.
- Please keep providing the consignee directly with any required document or information for cargo import process at DLC.
If you have any questions or requests, please contact our sales or reservations staff.