Temporary restriction on transportation of special shipments at CAN (As of 08Jun)
Please be informed that the transportation of dangerous goods at CAN for arrival cargo is temporarily restricted as below.
We apologize for this continued inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
1. Effective Date
10th June 2022 - until further notice
* Cargoes on NH8489/10JUN (NRT-CAN) are applicable
2. Restriction on cargo transport
All types of dangerous goods for/via CAN are not acceptable
* Dry ice for cooling purpose is NOT acceptable
* Dangerous goods in Excepted Quantities (Limited Quantities) are NOT acceptable
* Lithium batteries are acceptable as long as they do not require DGD
Due to a notice from the local customs
Should you have any inquiries, please kindly contact the sales in charge.