Handling Status of Shipments at Each Airport in Hokkaido (as of Sep. 8 10:30)
Thank you for your continuous patronage to ANA group.
Please kindly be informed that each airport's cargo area in Hokkaido has been greatly affected (i.e. : power failure, etc.) due to the disastrous earthquake, whose epicenter located at Iburi area (Hokkaido), struck on Sep.6, 2018.
As for both domestic & international cargo shipments at each airport in Hokkaido, the handling will be done as follows.
We would like to extend our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused.
< NOTE >
- Status of Flight Operation : (as of Sep. 8 10:30)
Some flights of departing & arriving at New Chitose Airport are CANCELLED.
* Regarding the flight status at airports , please kindly refer to our homepage at your end.
- Handling Status of Each Airport in Hokkaido :
For details, please kindly refer to the attachment
= "Handling Status Details of Shipments at Each Airport in Hokkaido"
- Contact for Inquiries (For Domestic cargo only) :
◆ For ANA Cargo Corporate Customers ・・・ Tel. ; 050-3756-8780
* Open hours ; 09:00 - 18:00 (Closed on Sat., Sun., Holidays, Year-end & New Year, May 1)
◆ Contact at each airport ・・・ Please kindly refer to ANA Cargo homepage.
* Some airport's line is difficult to connect due to overflowing calls
◆ Cargo forwarders ・・・ Please kindly contact our Sales in charge.
Should you have any queries, please kindly contact our Sales or Airport staff in charge. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
< Attach : "Handling Status Details of Shipments at Each Airport in Hokkaido" >
< End of document >
【ATTACH】Handling Status Details of Shipments at Each Airport in Hokkaido.pdf