Guangzhou Airport (CAN) customs will introduce Rule for Required Electronic Presentation of Cargo Information
Please be informed that Guangzhou airport (CAN) customs will introduce China Customs new rule from January 1, 2013. Though this rule has already been effective in some airports, please confirm and correspond to following request.
? Commencement date
- to / via CAN
Mandatory Implementation date: January 1, 2013 (Date of arrival at CAN)
* to / via DLC , TSN , HGH , SHE , CTU
As soon as the system infrastructure at the customhouse of above regions is constructed, the new operation will start.
* to / via PVG , SHA , PEK , XMN, TAO
? Request to Customers
- 1) Please provide extra House Manifest copy attached to Air Waybill and submit to ANA/GHC.
- 2) Using the electric transmission (e.g. TRAXSON, CCS), please submit House Air Waybill data [FHL] to ANA system.
- *House Manifest have to include the information about "Shipper's name & address" and "Consignee's name & address".
? Cut-off Time to Acceptance of House Information:
|Initial Acceptance||Via Electronic Transmission||Please consult your nearest ANA sales station|
|Via Paper Documents|
|Amendment||Paper Documents only|
* Should the house information not be transmitted as required, there may be any penalties in the near future.
- a) ANA will charge JPY500/per HAWB in case manual data entry is needed.JPY150/per HAWB for the data sent from system provider. This will only apply to the freight originated from Japan. Please contact to local ANA Sales staff for transmission charges in other countries.
- b) If ANA receives any penalties from China Customs due to customers' error, ANA may request the compensation to customers according to Conditions of carriage.
Your kind cooperation and understanding are highly appreciated.